Monday, December 04, 2017

Hi All! It's been a while since I have had any time to create... but I did get a couple hours in yesterday! It amazes me how sometimes things just come together and other times nothing works the way you wanted it to! Today... things worked!

This spread was done using a ton of gesso on the bottom, with a ton of different inks! And lots of inspiration from France Papillon you-tube videos!

Easy peasy but it turned out just like I wanted it to!



This next one was a quick page I did for a scrapbook forum I belong to.... Scrap, Paper, Scissors.
Stamped and inked the back, added some circles from some random pages I had laying around, added the saying and Tim Holtz paper dolls. and VOILA!! Done!



Thanks for taking a peek!

((HUGS))

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment