Thursday, October 26, 2017

A new project!

Hello all.... it has been a while since I created, so I made this altered computer board for a couple challenges this month! It was fun to get messy again, and I really do need to create every day for the rest of the year.





I created this for Words & Paintery October challenge. Here is the gorgeous colors we were to use...
Don't you just love those blues, greens and shimmery gold together? I know I took my inspiration from this to create my mixed media computer board.



I also used the beautiful moodboard over at Mixed Media & Art for this months challenge....


I love the dreaminess of this mood board and the colors with pops of gold!


One last challenge I made this for was over at Mixed Media World , where we could use anything mixed media as well as glass or imitation glass. I used glass gem stones to add a pop of sparkle to my dreamy piece.






Thanks for taking a peek!

((HUGS))

Helen







10 comments:

  1. You created a beautiful piece! So much detail! Thank you for playing with us at Words & Paintery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Such a beautiful combination of flowers and hardware! Love it.
    Thanks for joining Words&Paintery challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job.. what a great Project.. Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, thank you for playing with us at Words&Paintery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like how you playing with details!Thanks from Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project !! Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many interesting details! Amazing work! Thank you for playing with us at MM&A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project! Thank you for joining Mixed Media & Art and Words & Paintery this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project, love all the layering and texture! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *jaw drop*
    *speechlessness*
    AWWWWWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete