Sunday, February 07, 2016

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #21

It's Superbowl Sunday, and I thought I would play for a bit before the big game starts!

I decided to work on an altered computer board for a challenge at Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

 
For those who know me, I am not much a of a glittery type of gal.. but I incorporated lots of glitter and sparkle into this altered computer board! 
 
(I know.. I now have a little set of them.. and I love them!)
 
As well as lots of gesso, ink sprays, and bits and pieces! Here are a few pics for you!
 



 
Thanks for the great challenge gals.. and thanks to you for taking a peek!
 
{{HUGS}}
 
Helen
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Helen! What a fantastic project! A piece of art to treasure! Love all the dimension and glitter! Thanks for joining along with the MMMC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a spectacular project! I adore the stars, the blue, and the entire composition! GORGEOUS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is pretty cool! Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this project makes me super happy just looking at it! really stunning piece. love the color choice too! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete